21K Gold Advantage Listing Awards Program
How It Works
Any agent who sells an exclusive 21K Gold Advantage Listing is eligible to win $21,000.
With every 50 21K Gold Advantage Listing homes that closes, we will host a social event to announce the winner of the $21,000.
By selling more than one 21K Gold Advantage Listing for any single drawing, you substantially increase your odds of winning.
To find all of our exclusive 21K Gold Advantage Listing homes, log onto MLS and type **21K Listing** in the Remarks search function.
Every Pennsylvania licensed Real Estate Agent is eligible to participate in the 21K Gold Advantage Awards Program with the opportunity to win $21,000 subject to these rules and regulations:
- 1. Eligible Properties in the CENTURY 21 Advantage Gold 21K Gold Advantage Awards Program will be appropriately identified in the MLS. Those that are official 21K Listing Award Program homes will be indicated by "**21K Listing**" in the remarks section.
- 2. After fifty (50) CENTURY 21 Advantage Gold 21K Gold Advantage Listing Award homes have closed, a contest between eligible entrants will take place to determine a $21,000.00 winner. The contest will take place at a social event for all participants with location to be announced.
- 3. CENTURY 21 Advantage Gold will announce the drawing two weeks prior to the drawing (AGENTS MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN)
- 4. Each eligible CENTURY 21 Advantage Gold 21K Gold Advantage Listing Award Home sold and closed, and for which commission has been received from the Seller, will entitle the Agent to one official entry card in the 21K Gold Advantage Award Program.
- 5. Each Selling Agent who qualifies for an entry card must have an active Real Estate license and a signed Broker Consent Agreement on file with CENTURY 21 Advantage Gold at the time of the drawing in order to be an eligible Entrant/winner.