Did you know you may be eligible for special benefits and services when you enroll in Realogy Military Rewards?*
You have access to a network of real estate agents from the most recognized brands in real estate. These top performing agents are industry leaders who are trained and certified and have extensive expertise in the unique real estate needs of military families. Plus, many participating agents are retired or have family in the military, which means nobody knows you better!
We also work closely with dedicated Real Estate Coordinators, available to guide and answer your questions every step of the way. It’s like having a personal real estate concierge. Together, we work to provide you with the best buying and/or selling experience possible.
Navy Federal Credit Union Members
Buying and Selling your home has never been so rewarding!
Real Estate Expert RealtyPlus® offers connections to our experienced local agents and nationwide home searches. Plus, with this free program provided by Navy Federal, you can get a cash-back bonus when you buy or sell.
Put Money in Your Pocket When you buy or sell a home, you can receive a cashback bonus of up to $8,000*
Save Time With Our RealtyPlus
Whether you’re moving across town or across the country, RealtyPlus agents can provide you with the important information you need to make informed decisions.
- Expert guidance throughout the process
- Recommendations from leading real estate professionals
- Community and neighborhood information from a local expert
- Online nationwide home searches
It’s Easy When You’re Buying or Selling Sign up with RealtyPlus, and your personal RealtyPlus coordinator will explain the purchase program, identify your family’s needs and refer you to a qualified real estate agent in your new hometown. If you’re selling a house, experienced agents will help you list your current home and design a selling plan so you can secure a qualified buyer at the best possible price.
* The cash back bonus is offered in most states. In some states, a gift card or commission reduction at closing may be provided in lieu of the cash back bonus. The program is not available for employer-sponsored relocations or transactions in Iowa or outside the United States. The cash back bonus is not available in Alaska, Louisiana and Oklahoma. In Kansas and Tennessee, a MasterCard MAX gift card will be issued. In Mississippi, New Jersey, and Oregon, a commission reduction may be available at closing. The cash back bonus is only available with the purchase and/or sale of your home through the use of a program-introduced real estate agent. The actual amount you receive is based on the purchase and/or sale price of your home. All real estate commissions are negotiable. Other terms and conditions may apply. This is not a solicitation if you are already represented by a real estate broker. Please check with a program coordinator for details. Program terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Additional terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.